Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Woo Hoo! I'm rich!

Man, it's so nice that in this economy, there are still opportunities out there. I've already put a down payment on a nice tropical island. See you in the funny papers!

To: Undisclosed Recipients

From: Mr. Goodluck Eshie
Tel 011 233 240 495 924

Greetings,
How are you doing? I have believed that one has to risk confiding in another to succeed in life.


My name is Mr. Goodluck Eshie. I am the son of late Chief & Mrs. Richard Eshie, the Chairman of Ivory Coast Cocoa Board. He was a wealthy Cocoa and Timber merchant in Abidjan - Cote D’ivorie. It is sad to tell you that he was poisoned to death by his business associate on his business trip. My mother died when I was young and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death in the hospital, he told me about the amount of Eighteen Million US$ ($18,000,000.00) and 100kg of gold dust which he deposited as family treasure for safe keeping in a vault in Ghana . I am indicated as next of kin and I have confirmed in the company with the documents about the existence.

My father warn me that it because of his wealth and politics that he was poisoned therefore I should seek for a foreign partner outside Africa that I can transfer this money for investments. This instruction was given to the safe keeping company. I therefore want you to assist me receive the funds in your desired country or designated bank account for profitable ventures. I will offer you 30% of the total funds for your services. Be informed that all charges has been paid to the security company but we need to get some kind of High Court notarize change of ownership documents that would surely reflect your name as new beneficiary or my foreign partner of the funds because that is to permit the claim as stated by my father. I have discussed with one lawyer to help me to secure the needed notarize document from the High Court as soon as I have assistant. I trust him because he is a good lawyer, also a former speaker of parliament, Republic of Ghana . He told me to get a reliable beneficiary that can not cheat

Best regard,

Goodluck Eshie.
Tel 011 233 240 495 924

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Let me be the first relative to congratulate you prematurely. I can see how you would be soooo excited. Have you thought about having someone watch your back on this dangerous venture. For a small percentage..........

    ReplyDelete